Catalytic processes are at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes and with the recent drive for increased integration, the number of units using modern catalysts has increased significantly. Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference will give catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and operating companies the unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the sector.
Key Industry Issues to Be Discussed Include:
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry Processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
The 13th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition - RusBBTC will be held directly after the Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference – RU-CAT in the same venue. Discounts are available for attending both events.
Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition
- Main Drivers to Implement Bottom of Barrel Complexes in Russia & World-wide
- Latest Update on Slurry Hydrocracking Processes – Development Perspectives, Risks & Opportunities
- Thermal Processes – Coker Domination but what are the Other Options? Flexicoking, Visbreaking, Gasification?
- RFCC Approved Technologies Increasing Economic Efficiency
- Residue Upgrading & Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Balances – Integration & Optimisation
- Bituminous Oils & Coal Processing to Liquids
- Special Equipment & Tools
- Overview of the Main Residue Upgrading Projects in Russia & CIS