5th Russia & CIS Oil & Gas Executive Summit 2015
View Latest Agenda
Over the last four years the Executive Summit has established itself as the leading platform for senior level oil & gas leaders involved in developing the strategy for their companies and shaping the industry future in Russia & CIS and the world.
Following the record-breaking attendance figures of 2014, the Executive Summit has grown to such an extent it will now take place in a much larger space for 2015, but still within the exquisite Madinat Jumeirah complex in Dubai.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Market Trends - Global & Regional Outlook
- Major Challenges facing Russian & CIS Refiners & Petrochemical Companies
- Regulations & their Industry Impact
- Long Term Strategic Planning in Volatile Market Environment
- Update on Large Scale Modernisation Plans - Major Current & Planned Projects
- Project Financing: Strategies to Access Capital
- Achieving Operational Excellence
- Improving Organisational Structure
- Product Marketing & Trading
- Leadership Strategies Discussions
- Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy, MINISTRY OF ENERGY OF RF*
- Igor Soglayev, President, SANORS
- Dmitry Ivanov, Head of Major Projects Division, GAZPROM NEFT
- Arthur Hanna, Senior Managing Director Energy Industry Group, ACCENTURE
- Rajeev Gautam, President, Chief Executive Officer, UOP
- Jean Sentenac, President, Chief Executive Officer, AXENS
- Süleyman Özmen, Vice President, SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
- Damon Hill, Senior Vice President – Business Development, AMEC FOSTER WHEELER
- Morten Schaldemose, Group Vice President, Refinery Business Unit, HALDOR TOPSØE
- John Derbyshire, President Technology, KBR TECHNOLOGY
- Marc Partridge, Managing Director, Co-Head of Project & Structured Finance, GAZPROMBANK
- George Kobulia, Senior Partner, Oil & Gas Leader Russia, McKINSEY & COMPANY
- Turgay Teymurov, Partner, Head of Oil and Gas Group in Azerbaijan, EY
*pending final confirmation
KBR TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR - 18 February, 14.00
KBR Technology is pleased to invite you to attend a half day seminar where leading international experts will present company technology developments and discuss best practices which are most suitable for the Russian & CIS markets. KBR Technology Seminar Agenda Here
Please note that preliminary approval & registration are required in order to attend the seminar.
To register for this technology seminar please contact us at: [email protected]
Join us on to take advantage of pre- and post- conference networking with our past and future delegates.
If you wish to receive a copy of the Executive Summit 2014 delegates list please contact [email protected]
The Russia & CIS Executive Summit will be held in parallel with the 6th IGTC – International Gas Technology Conference 2015
The Russia & CIS Executive Summit and the 6th IGTC – International Gas Technology Conference 2015 will be held directly after 5th Middle East Technology Forum for Oil Refining & Petrochemicals in the same venue.
Посмотреть информацию о Саммите руководителей нефтегазовой отрасли России и СНГ 2015 на РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ