Operational Excellence in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
THE ONLY EVENT DEDICATED TO OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE IN RUSSIA AND CIS
|Information for delegates of OpEx Russia & CIS 2014
All delegates who participated in the OpEx Russia & CIS 2014 may view & download the presentations from the conference at least after 5 days by visiting presentations.europetro.com and using the code provided on the first page of the English version of the event brochure, which was distributed during registration.
Please contact us if you require further assistance.
Audio recordings of all Q&A and discussions after each session are available at the same microsite, please contact us if you wish to receive the audio of some particular presentation.
EPC would like to thank all sponsors, exhibitors, supporters and delegates who took part in the event and we look forward to welcoming you to OpEx Russia & CIS 2015
OpEx Russia & CIS 2014 provided an excellent platform to industry professionals to discuss trends and key challenges companies face on their path to achieving operational and organisational excellence. Join them for an opportunity to exchange ideas and experience and benefit from 2 days of quality networking.
CASE STUDIES and real examples included:
• LUKOIL’s experience in organizational and operational improvements;
• BASHNEFT’s operational excellence programs in the Ufa Group of Refineries;
• SOCAR AZERKIMYA’s views on the development of the Petrochemical industry in Azerbaijan;
• Energy Efficiency increasing in MOZYR REFINERY and KAZMUNAYGAZ;
• PETRONAS PP(T)SB Refinery’s excellence roadmap;
• KUWAIT OIL COMPANY’s massive capital investment project for enhancing operational integrity and reliability;
• PROAIM’s experience in developing turnaround strategies for one of the biggest refineries in China;
• SIBUR – applying advanced technologies for planning & construction of the large polypropylene plant in TOBOLSK;
• How a EUROPEAN GAS PROCESSING PLANT was able to utilize benchmarking to drive its operational performance improvement activities;
• And more issues of strategic importance for the development of operational excellence programmes in regional and international companies
OpEx Russia & CIS 2014 Provided International and Regional Insights on the Following Topics:
• Overview of the Main Projects in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals in Russia & CIS in Terms of Optimization and Strategies for Achieving Operational Excellence through Improvement Programs and Advanced Technologies
- Focus on Organisational Excellence. Change Management
- The Need of a Qualified Workforce – Regional or Global Challenge
- Achieving Organisational Advancement by Investing in Human Capital
- Strategies for Retaining Key Talent and Knowledge
- Benchmarking, Asset Management Strategies
- Information Management & Engineering
- Ensuring Assets Integrity, Reliability & Availability
- Software Solutions for Excellence in Project Management & Implementation
- Plants of the Future - 2D & 3D Plant Design Software
- Plant Operations & Processes Modeling, Simulation Software
- Real-Time Monitoring Systems
- Automation Technologies Used in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
- Advanced Process Control & Smart Instrumentation
The event also covered best practices achieved through ERP systems, HSE & PSM, maximised reliability, optimising costs and driving performance through technology in order to achieve overall improvement of efficiency. Case Studies based on local and international experience were provided.
ANNUAL APRIL EVENTS WEEK
In order to optimise your visit to Moscow we organised a series of industry events that were held back to back or in parallel with OpEx Russia & CIS 2014.
Package prices were available for companies willing to send groups of delegates to more than one of the following events, taking place during the week of 21-25 April 2014.
OpEx Russia & CIS 2014 – Operational Excellence in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals will be held in conjunction with the annual Russia & CIS BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference (22 & 23 April) at the same venue.
Special Rates available for companies willing to participate at both events.
Join us on to take advantage of pre- and post- conference networking with our past and future delegates.
Посмотреть информацию об Operational Excellence Russia & CIS 2014 – Операционная эффективность в нефтяной, газовой и нефтехимической промышленности на РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ.