9th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
THE ONLY EVENT DEDICATED TO RESIDUE UPGRADING IN RUSSIA & CIS
|Information for delegates of Russia & CIS BBTC 2014
All delegates who participated in the Russia & CIS BBTC 2014 may view & download the presentations from the conference at least after 5 days by visiting presentations.europetro.com and using the code provided on the first page of the English version of the event brochure, which was distributed during registration.
Please contact us if you require further assistance.
Audio recordings of all Q&A and discussions after each session are available at the same microsite, please contact us if you wish to receive the audio of some particular presentation.
EPC would like to thank all sponsors, exhibitors, supporters and delegates who took part in the event and we look forward to welcoming you to Russia & CIS BBTC 2015.
To ensure the development of Russia until 2020 and to achieve the goals stipulated by the Energy Strategy of the Fuels and Energy Complex, Oil Refining companies remain focused on revamping existing as well as constructing new production units for efficient and deep crude oil conversion.
The enhanced conversion of crude oil will ensure that the requirements of the modern Russian market, with regards to motor fuels quality and change of export duties, are met:
• to reduce production of residual fuel oil
• to increase production of low sulfur diesel fuel – meeting the requirement of Euro-5 standard
• to increase the production of coke grades as per the market demands
All these prerequisites will help the drive towards obtaining high value added products with maximum profit.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS & interactive discussions:
- Main Drivers to Implement Bottom of Barrel Complexes in Russia & World-wide
- Slurry-processes – Development Perspectives
- The Newest Catalysts for Residue Hydroprocesses – Development & Implementation Results
- Thermal Processes – coker domination but what are the other options?
- Residue Upgrading & Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Balances – Integration & Optimisation
- Bituminous Oils & Coal Processing to Liquids
- Special Equipment & Tools
- Overview of the Main Residue Upgrading Projects in Russia & CIS
- PANEL SESSION "What Refiners in the Region Aim to Achieve when Investing in Resid Upgrading Units - Expectations, Goals & Experiences". PANELISTS INCLUDE:
Anatoly Artukh, Chief Engineer, NAFTAN
Konstantin Rudyak, Deputy Director Refining Development Department, ROSNEFT
Nikolay Linov, Head of Production Planning Department, RYAZAN REFINERY
The companies which confirmed their participation:
- ALLIANCE NK
- ANTIPINSKY REFINERY
- BP EXPLORATION OPERATING COMPANY
- GAZPROM NEFT-NIS
- MOSCOW REFINERY
- MOZYR REFINERY
- NOVOKUIBISHEVSK REFINERY
- REFINERY KIRISHI-2
- RYAZAN REFINERY
- SYZRAN REFINERY
- UFA NEFTEKHIM
COMPLIMENTARY AXENS TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR
AXENS are pleased to welcome refiners to their complimentary seminar – A unique opportunity to hear their experts present, discuss best practices and key aspects of Axens' most relevant technologies for this market.
Please note that preliminary approval & registration are required.
If you wish to register to attend, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +7 495 517 77 09+7 495 517 77 09
ANNUAL APRIL EVENTS WEEK
In order to optimise your visit to Moscow we have organised a series of industry events that will be held back to back or in parallel with Russia & CIS BBTC.
Package prices are available for companies willing to send groups of delegates to more than one of the following events, taking place during the week of 21-25 April 2014.
Russia & CIS BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference will be held in conjunction with the OpEx Russia & CIS 2014 – Operational Excellence in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals (24 & 25 April) at the same venue.
Special Rates available for companies willing to participate at both events.
Посмотреть информацию о Конференции Russia & CIS BBTC 2014 на РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ