OpEx Russia & CIS
OpEx Russia & CIS - Operational Excellence in Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals
21-22 September 2015, Lotte Hotel Moscow
Achieving operational excellence is a pressing necessity for downstream Oil & Gas companies operating worldwide today.
Following the success of sister events in the Middle East and the inaugural and unique OpEx Russia & CIS conference in 2014, Euro Petroleum Consultants is delighted to invite you to explore the real needs of the local industry that yet remain to be solved.
The growing demand for high-quality products, dynamic markets and the highly competitive industry environment are key challenges for today's refiners, gas processors and petrochemical producers that require timely and effective solutions.
Companies need to maximize output, increase returns and optimize human resources, assets, processes and technologies to ensure long-term prosperity.
The main topics that will be discussed include:
- Practical Examples of Continuous Improvement Programmes Implemented in International and Russian Refineries, Petrochemical & Gas Processing Plants
- Advanced Operational Excellence (OE) Strategies and How to Reach and Maintain Sustainable Results
- Profitability Improvement Programmes – How and Why
- Developing a Corporate Approach to Sustainability - Strong Focus on Improving Energy Efficiency in Russia & CIS Plants, Reducing Operational Costs and Losses
- Organisational Excellence - Building OE Culture in New and Existing Projects, Optimising & Evaluating Operational KPIs, Focus on Human Resources
- Examples of Efficient Asset Management on the Strategic Corporate Level
- Benchmarking as a Platform for OE
- Advanced Maintenance Strategies - Ensuring Asset and Operational Integrity and Availability
- Best Practices and Practical Examples in Process Optimisation
- Latest Technology Advancements & Software Solutions to Ensure Successful Operational Excellence Programmes Implementation & Sustainable Results, Using Technologies to Drive Efficiency
- Automation Innovations, Utilising Automation and IT as Tools to Increase Results and Improve Efficiency. Information Management
Join us on to take advantage of pre- and post- conference networking with our past and future delegates.
OpEx Russia & CIS (21-22 September) will be held before the 14th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2015 (22-23 September) and the 15th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2015 (24-25 September) in the same venue.
For any further information, please contact Marina Marchovska for OpEx Russia & CIS at [email protected] or +359 2 427 22 05 or Maria Zaytseva for RPTC & RRTC at [email protected] or + 7 (495) 517 7709