14th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition
10 – 11 September 2014, Radisson SAS Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow
RRTC is the longest running, best established and most popular Downstream Technology event in Russia & CIS.
For 14th year RRTC 2014 will again gather in Moscow the Russia & CIS refiners and their international and local partners – licensors & contractors; equipment, services, solutions providers and design institutes.
The traditionally strong technical programme will provide you with updates on case studies on the recent technology developments implementation, as well as refinery’s ongoing projects and plans for further activities and will outline the tendencies and challenges for the Oil refining industry in the region and internationally.
The main topics of the conference include:
- Overview of the Global and Russia & CIS Refining Industry Developments and Market Trends
- Clean Fuels Technologies:
- Desulphurisation Technologies
- Latest reforming technologies & catalysts
- Implementing of Isomerization technologies
- Increasing the Capacity of Hydroprocessing Units
- CAPEX and OPEX Optimisation
- Hydrogen Production Technologies
- Latest Developments in FCC Technologies. Recently Completed FCC Projects
- Catalysts with Improved Performance
- Residue Upgrading Technologies
- Environment Protection: Improving Refinery Operations to Meet Environment Protection Standards
- Project Management: Masterplanning & Front-End Loading, Improved Project Management Systems. The Role of Russian Project Institutes projects in Planning Stage: Goals, Challenges, Development Strategies, Possible Integration with Existing Units
- Producers Panel Session. Panellists Invited Include: GAZPROM NEFT, ROSNEFT, LUKOIL, ZARUBEZHNEFT, TATNEFT, SOCAR, etc.
The 14th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2014 (10-11 September) will follow directly after the 13th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2014 (8-9 September) in the same venue.
Special rates will be provided for participating at both events
Посмотреть информацию о RRTC 2014 на РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ