13th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition:
8-9 September, Radisson SAS Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow
Already 13 years the RPTC is the event that Petrochemical companies in Russia & CIS and their partners consider the main annual platform to address the key technology challenges that they are facing and the market trends that impact the development of the petrochemical industry in region, to share experiences and discuss lessons learned.
Leading industry experts will present best practices, recent experience in implementing vital technological solutions for increasing margins at petrochemical plants in Russia & CIS and other countries based on real projects or shed light on the latest technological innovations in the industry.
The main topics of the conference include:
- Overview and Outlook of the Petrochemical Industry & Markets: Global and in Russia & CIS
- Major Projects in Russia & CIS Petrochemical Industry. Challenges & Opportunities
- Overview of Important International Projects and How their Would Impact the Market
- Olefins Production: Innovative Technologies, Increasing Operational Margins, Modernization of Existing Units, Latest Catalysts Developments
- Polyolefins Production: Technologies & Solutions, Feedstock Supply
- Aromatics & Derivatives Production: Leading Technologies for Plants Modernisation, Production Plans and Market Impact, PTA and PET, phenol and styrene production
- Producers Panel Session with Representatives of the Leading Russian & CIS Petrochemical Companies
COMPLIMENTARY BADGER LICENSING TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR
9 September, 14.00-18.00
BADGER LICENSING invites all representatives of petrochemical companies to take part in their complimentary technology seminar, where leading international experts will present latest technology developments for phenol and styrene production and will also discuss best practices and technologies which are most suitable for the Russia & CIS markets.
Please note that preliminary approval & registration are required in order to attend the seminar.
To register for this technology seminar please contact us at: email@example.com or +7 495 517 77 09. Seminar Programme Available HERE.
The 13th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2014 (8-9 September) will directly precede the 14th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2014 (10-11 September) in the same venue.
Special rates will be provided for participating at both events
Посмотреть информацию о RPTC 2014 на РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ