Middle East Technology Forum for Refining and Petrochemicals
Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals
21 - 23 February 2017, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
Now in its seventh year, ME-TECH is the most successful Middle East event for refining and petrochemicals that brings together producers and suppliers to share and discuss the very latest technology developments and projects in these sectors. Since its inception in 2011, the conference has proved to be the essential meeting place for the Middle East downstream industry and an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with developments in this important region.
ME-TECH 2017 includes technology and project-related presentations as well as ample opportunity for high level networking. The Forum will begin on 21 February with a workshop hosted by UOP and will continue on 22 & 23 February with plenary as well as parallel conference sessions.
The plenary sessions will focus on the future outlook of the industry as well as showcasing new and exciting major projects from across the region. Refinery and petrochemicals integration will once again be a leading topic during the conference. The event will also include discussions on breakthrough technologies and optimisation solutions.
|Fuad Mohammed Mosa
Liwa Plastics Industries
Marketing & Strategy
VP Refining & Chemical
VP Global Technology
MDE & India
Other Speakers Include: Yasref, KNPC, BP, Chevron Lummus Global,
Honeywell UOP, GTC Technology, KBR Technology
Key Conference Topics
- Global Market Trends
- Factors Shaping the Future of Refining and Petrochemicals
- Implementing Optimisation & Management Tools
- Project Updates from Local Operators
REFINING AND PETROCHEMICALS INTEGRATION
- Major Project Experience
- EPC Contractor Viewpoint and Guidance
- A Licensor's Perspective
- Market Outlook and Key Drivers
- Latest in Advanced Olefins and Polyolefins Technologies
- Latest Developments in Petrochemical Technologies
- Market Outlook and Refining Trends
- Clean Fuels Technologies and Latest Catalyst Innovations
- Technology Update - Achieving Increased Conversion
ME-TECH 2017 Pre-Conference Workshop
21 February 2017, 13:00 - 18:00
Welcome to the Future - We Connect You to Innovation
Today’s industry is defined by rapid changes in product demand, feedstocks and pricing. Honeywell UOP can connect you to innovations in process technology to help you be more competitive and profitable, and meet the changing social needs.
Honeywell UOP invites you to join the ME-TECH 2017 Pre-Conference Workshop. Technical sessions will cover a range of topics designed to address your needs, including:
- Producing olefins through new feedstock sources
- Using unconventional feedstocks to meet new global demand for high-value products
- Combining advanced control systems with innovative process technology
- Modular refining solutions to reduce costs and shorten schedules
- Naphtha as the key to refining and petrochemical integration, and the latest developments in aromatics technology
- How performance based services make plants smarter and more responsive
- And much more
The workshop is open to oil refining, natural gas and petrochemicals operators. It will focus on the critical technology and industry developments that matter most to you.
To secure your place at the Honeywell UOP Workshop, please use the ME-TECH 2016 Registration Form here
We offer various packages designed to raise your company profile at our events. Please contact us for full details about our Sponsorship packages or to book Exhibition space.
How to Contact the Organiser
Conference Director: Laura McManus
Tel: +971 4 421 4642 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org