12th International Downstream Technology & Strategy Conference
Improving Downstream Efficiency and Profitability
VIEW FULL PROGRAMME HERE
READ SPEAKER INTERVIEWS HERE
In these challenging times refiners are increasingly looking at new methods to upgrade their facilities and improve yield for minimal cost and operational impact.
IDTC’s expert speaker panel will examine the economic issues, legislative factors and environmental pressures impacting on today’s markets and present the latest strategies and technologies that will enable refiners to maintain their competitiveness, achieve operational excellence and ensure long-term survival.
Case studies of recent projects will be presented: Petrobras’ Replan Refinery Project, New ULSD Unit at Gdansk Refinery and Refining & Petrochemical Integration at Reliance’s Plant in Jamnagar.
Key Speakers include:
Franco Del Manso, Manager of International Affairs
Isabelle Muller, Secretary General
Massimo Vacca, Head of Investor Relations
General Manager, Refining Business
Event Highlights Include:
- Outlook for European & International Refining Industry
- Refinery Project Case Studies from Petrobras, Grupa LOTOS & Reliance
- Latest FCC Technology & Catalyst Developments
- Focus on Clean Fuels & Hydroprocessing Technologies
- Greener Refining: Energy Efficiency, Emissions Reduction, Hydrogen & Sulphur Management
- Better Returns with Optimisation Tools & Profitability Strategies
IDTC will be held in Rome directly prior to our:
Int. Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference - BBTC 2012 - 24-25 May
Special rates will be provided for delegates wishing to maximise their networking opportunities by attending both events.
Contact Claire_Butler@europetro.com for further details