10th International Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
10th Anniversary Edition of the Leading Global Forum for Residue Upgrading
International BBTC has gained a reputation as the most important residue upgrading forum in the industry. This 10th Anniversary event will provide a unique opportunity to be updated with the latest market and technology developments including real examples of modernisation of existing facilities, implementing new strategies and installing new equipment to maximise yields.
Event Highlights Include:
- Outlook for Heavy Oil, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas & Coal & Latest Technology Options
- Project Case Studies & New Opportunities from Chevron Lummus Global, Foster Wheeler, Petrochina and Sinopec
- Focus on Thermal & Gasification Processes
- Advances in Specialised Equipment for Thermal Processes
- Latest in Catalysts, Industry Research & Monitoring tools for Residue Upgrading
- New Developments in Hydroprocessing
Join us in Rome for unrivalled networking opportunities with key refinery personnel from all over the world, including Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America.
BBTC will be held directly after our:
International Downstream Technology & Strategy Conference - IDTC 2012
Special rates will be provided for delegates wishing to maximise their networking opportunities by attending both events.
Contact email@example.com for further details